Tuesday, December 21, 2010

heart strings

Heart strings being the strongest tendons that holds the heart. Tried it once during Biology class, inspecting a cow's heart,using just my fingers to lift up its heart through these heart strings. Is that strong.

well, no matter how strong these tendons are, human are bound to breakdown.
Putting up an upfront,wearing a mask for so long.
So that everyone will assume they are content and happy.
Ego can really destroy a person.
Showing emotions was a no-no for an egoistic person as its a sign of weakness.

Whenever a problem rise, instead of finding solutions for it, running away was an easier option.
Got to say having atleast 10 pages of my passport being in colourful stamps is quite impressive to me
and an addiction, like stamp collection when you are younger.

Coming back home was a mistake for me. Knowing so many things had changed in three months,imagine the huge shock. From knowing my uncle had recently passed away, two days after I had arrived home and obviously I couldn't attend his funeral because its all the way in Hong Kong, while most of my relatives are there, here, I am. From that to feeling I am losing my childhood friend to his girlfriend. I mean I am happy for him, but sometimes hanging out with old buddies won't kill you,you know. From knowing I wouldn't see my best friend for quite sometime because we're just in different countries right now.

Its funny how I feel more lonely in my home country than I do in overseas. How I feel like I don't belong here, the place I was born. I used to heart KL to death, now I dislike it so much.  With Heathrow Airport being a chaos right now, how I wish I could catch the next flight back to the land of tea and scones. Another week in Malaysia is like being in hell.

The biggest weakling of all is definitely the person with the biggest ego.
Never had I cried from 2am till 6am.
Looking at the mirror, puffy eyes, red nose.
The amount of toughness is finally out.
Not so tough after all,eh?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment