Thursday, May 6, 2010

When the city meets the sea

Tomorrow would be the LAST day of COLLEGE!
Next week till mid-June would be finals! It's a serious business because if we screwed up Alevels,we're screwed up for life. sigh.
Tomorrow would be de day guys suit up and girls dress up.wink.wink.
BEWARE: camwhoring session would be massive tomorrow.

Gosh, 1.5 years had just passed like that.
No doubt I will miss college.
It had been by far the best journey I had ever been through.
Best college in the whole wide world.chuckles.
Friends and acquaintances that I had met and befriended, truly cherish them. Though, my guy friends always outnumbered my gal pals,which I lack of. Pretty scary but I had came to this point of conclusion, just can't click with girls. Boys=less drama. girls= alot of backstabbing + drama. chuckles.

Pretty emotional right now,
everyone is heading to every continent in this world,
can you imagine the amount of tears and sappy session?
and of course, the amount of trips to KLIA.

On random note - I had been seeing accidents lately and recently my ABS malfunctioned. and I have YET to send it to repair cause I need the car to go from point A to point B. Driving slow is definitely not my thing and because of this problem, I had to drive at 60km/hr from my usual speed. and goodness, that only lasted a day and today was just the usual speed of mine and somehow I don't seem to learn my lesson. Nearly had a collision with a Pajero and a Camry and thats because both these ding dongs wanna cut into my lane without signaling at the same time! and was driving under the rain in the evening, and I dislike cars who mind-screwed me. The wira in front of me, out of nowhere brakes when theres plenty of space in front his or her car. I had to slam jammed my brake and my ABS wasn't working and the tyres squeaked. hahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment