Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sky is The Limit


Morning,world!!!
It's amazing how I can be awake at 8.36am on a Public Holiday.
If I have a choice, I would sleep
as I think I fell asleep in front of my laptop again.
no surprise there.

Anywho,
I can finally drive...alone.
Just came back from a morning joy ride.
love it when the road is empty and I can park nicely at ample empty parking lots.

Went to my workplace. abit emotional saying bye to everyone.
been an awesome experience to work with Kumon.
heh, it's ironic, I know.
I realised working with kids can be the most fun job ever.
Minus the rascal bunch,and short attention span and attention seeker bunch.
and it's proven teaching girls are easier than boys.
and no, I would never ever consider paediatrician.
It kinda tells me how the real working life is.
There are bound to be some seniors bullying you,which eventually become your friends.
There are bound to be office relationships, not that I am interested but
a lil attention wouldn't hurt.

I had met people from HELP, SeGi, APIIT and people waiting to enrol into overseas uni.
been exciting working with them.
I am missing the kids and my colleague already.
felt so guilty that I skipped work today to attend my mentor's small lil gathering at her house.
should have work today man, cause I'm supposed to just usher parents and kids.
haha. It's some Kumon HIgh Achiever Ceremony today.
and I don't know how to say no to my boss,
seriously.

She still wants me back>.<
and I don't know how to say no
I wanna travel after graduation.>.<"
but I told her, "okay, I will come back and work."
what the heck,right????

And she told me the pay in Kumon,UK is 6pounds/hour.
woah,after conversion sounds like a sweet deal but then of course, cost of living there is high!
deng it, why did I reject my offer?oh well, doubt I can make the requirement.

still considering NUS. yeah, slightly too ambitious.
but something really attracted me there.
problem now is I have to do SAT II and get my AAA for Alevels.
sigh.

deep down, I think I am still indecisive about my future.
Is that why I always take random trips out of Malaysia?
my two best friends think I take more trips out than anyone else who's in college.
oh boy,they can be so wrong. Taking overseas trip in my college is such a norm.
For example, my classmate is in Singapore now.
Probably attending her NTU interview. Hoping the best for her.
My college mates just came back from Japan and Hong Kong.
owh, Japan Liquor candy is orgasmic. 
hmmm, am I suffering from Fugue??? *gasp*
cause one of the symptoms is, unplanned travel away from home.
hahaha. Psychology is taking a toll on me.
He's giving us TEST every deng week.


I wanna go Bangkok for my 19th birthday =p
now thinking how do I do that. so tempted to book a flight and go.
but its such a dangerous place,doubt my parents will allow.
Anyone up for it?
Since, it's so near to finals.
or I can settle for a trip to an island. Langkawi or Pangkor Laut Resort
buzz off, if you think I am spoilt. 


It's so hard to stop myself from shopping.
Was at OU after college yesterday.
ohmygosh, I wanted this white satin skirt from Forever 21 and it was so cheap-RM55. OMGee!
and leather boots from Aldo which was only rm389. [ I know Malaysia weather doesn't permit,but my college does =) ]
and lingerie from La Senza. which was shooo cute.
It's not helping that I am heading to Pavilion later.
This whole abstinence is hard but I am trying..
30days more to go.more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment