Thursday, February 11, 2010

Party People

tonight was an AWESOME night.period.
started off with sucky music but towards wee hours of morning,
the music was better.
All in All, had fun with Sam C. , Faiz R. , Stephanie B. , Yuen Ling and the rest of their friends.
Met up with Joe Flizzo (however you spell his name), stephy close buddy...makes me appreciate malaysian artiste more =x
Of all places, I met her there. what a small world!!>.<

nevertheless, I still miss Singapore clubbing scene.
It's safer and its till 5am =D
not like I am that kinda person who loves clubbing but sometimes its nice to just let your hair down and dance all night long and of course, suffer blisters the next day.


Freaking dislike mos
some horny fugly looking guy tried to touched my butt and waist. wth??? he kept on trying and thank God I had "people shields"
thank God Faiz. R was next to me and some nice random malay dude who just wanna dance and not touch or grind people. urgh.malaysian boys ah...
see what I mean singapore is way cooler.


but anywho no more a malaysian clubbing virgin.haha.I sound so noob.

I miss Singapore. I miss Orchard Road and I fell in love with NUS.

will blog about my singy trip another day.
It's 5.51am....blogging with Faiz. R new laptop.
I'm such a noob with windows.period.
as I am typing this,he's snoring. kidding.
Thanks buddy for temaning me, I would freak out without you and Sam to watch out for me >.<
and Thanks for letting us crash at your place.
hee.


and my throat hurts like @#$$%%
so hard to swallow...urgh...
oh, its amazing how we're all sober,eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment