Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Another Day

its 4.48AM, college gonna start in approx 4hours time.

Yesterday, was such a melancholic day.
Reached college 8.46am, rushing down the flights of stairs from the car park
running across the hallway to reach class,
bumped into a half asleep Faiz. R in hawaii beach shorts and slippers ;)
and he telling me that our Biology Lecturer is pmsing
its not helping that I am late for her class,
I thought she will send me down to the Program Director to get a Late Slip
(so high school, don't get enrolled here..stick to subang campus no matter how awesome the facilities are,don't be fooled!!!!!) Thank God,she didn't send me cause I just came "in time".
Bio lessons was such a torture
and it's sad that our campus are trying to turn into a "religious school"
My friend here got sent to the Programme Office because of his attire.
As compared to our other campuses, theres no such thing as you must wear this and that!
Apparently, 3-quarters are not allowed.
Wheres the freedom of speech??? In this case, freedom of expression!

Supposed to have lunch with Kumar and Co but decided to ffk last minute because I wasn't in the mood to get out of college.
had brunch with A.Hadi and Faiz.R and crap for 2hours.
Ranging from democracy,racial discrimination, BGR, and my cravings -.-
my two buddies are very amused with my cravings.
Out of the blue,
Faiz.R was saying "lets go hawaii"
A.Hadi replied " why,hawaii? Go langkawi la..."
Can't wait for my trip to Bangkok with them actually but it seems like we're not going after all,with the whole unstable government there.sigh.


Graduation is coming up soon.
Trials its in 11days.
What holds beyond A-levels,huh?
I'm very excited for the new challenge yet I'm afraid
as I'm still "floating"
Dad thinks I'm too fickle and somehow I feel like I had let him down.
people stop living on others people expectations,
just live your life as how you want it to be. (=

Out of random, driving from Hartamas - Subang took me 15mins.
Dislike Jams towards Subang in Federal HIghway and it took me another 10mins to navigate around ss15,everything is one way!!!!!
I couldn't imagine myself studying in Subang Campus.
First, I am always late for my first period class.
Thankfully, theres ample parking lots which means more spaces for mistakes.
Secondly, I have really random cravings.Thank God for HSC next door and Desa Sri Hartamas opposite the road and The curve a stone throw away.
Thirdly, I am always in a rush/hurry,
jam is a very big issue. I like speed =)
and Lastly, I dislike potholes.
on another note, I nearly had a collision with a z4 and an enzo today . The earlier one on Sprint Highway and the latter around PJ.
I guess,my car isnt meant for the fast and furious.bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment