Sunday, March 28, 2010

Worried

Trials gonna start on TUESDAY!
and I am sleeping more than 10hours like a baby =.=
Just found out coffee is like weed. Not like I tried weed before, but
the feeling is sooo stoned.
Imagine having a Venti Vanilla Latte at night
and then another round of Black Coffee in the morning and head off to college.
Your brain is very much stoned!!!!
Shouldn't have went to college last Friday,
practically wasted my time listening to Lectures that I don't need it.
and slept a whole deal after college! =)
Had an awesome possum lunch with Mr.G at Jaya One.
At first, it was Royal Selangor Club then that fella dress up so casual,
thus planned cancelled.
And surprisingly, I didn't have any craving and man,they just can't decide what to eat.
The girls have to do the all the decision making -.-

Anywho, been having terrible headaches for 3 consecutive days!
Panadols didn't help either =(
Thinking of going for a MRI scan.
and ding dong, Mr.G said this " why do you even need it? If you go for it, for sure they will say,there's no brain to scan"
Omgee, ultimate lameness.YET I still laughed at it -.-

On another random,
what happens when the line between best friends get blurred?
Will the friendship gets weird out?
hmm.....I beg to differ.


Swiss chocolates!!!<3
p/s: my lil sis flicked four of it before I can even take my camera -.-

Another random note- I kinda thankful for the family members I have =)
They never fail to surprise me. 
After much sleep deprivation and the whole trials, uni worrisome 
coming home and seeing my fridge filled with chocolates again =D
Thank You Aunt K and Uncle D. 
<3 <3 <3


I like the fact, the view outside of my room never fail to surprise me =)
If you look closely, MV on the far right.

No comments:

Post a Comment