Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Lil Things In Life

So today I felt like just taking the car out for a joyride,
plan was drive to Jalan Duta, Hartamas, Damansara, Subang and PJ.
As soon as I entered the car, my petrol tank left two bars -.-
thus, decided I will settle for PJ.
called up Myra H. and Ganesh K. for brunch.
That indian so called tired (more like hang over from last night)
doesn't wanan go brunch with us =(
wasted petrol to drive to his house only -.-
Putting Myra H. and I together isn't exactly the best idea in the world,
first of all, we're VERYYYYY indecisive. lol
Anyway, went to Digital Mall, to get her camera fix sadly the shop isn't there anymore.
and I got my modulator for my car! laughs at you; radio stations who play ads every morning.

Finally we decided to have lunch in ss2.
We decided to be cost effective cause both of us were low on funds.
End up at Sweet Basil Restaurant for some Thai Food.
Random cravings, I wanted subway in the morning..noon came and I wanted Thai -.-
well, the bill came up to rm51.15 for two person. I would say its reasonable.
A big bowl of Tom Yam Soup, Sizzling beef and claypot Tofu.
Actually to think of it,yeah kinda expensive..
The food so-so only...I had taste better Authentic Thai Food =x


Joy just got polished and waxed.
The owner is very happy.
My car look super fineeee...
now just need to change rims..
IF possible, audio system too..
hahahahah...
my uncle said this to me " Girl, You will get better car onces you're older, don't have to modify now"
Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment