Saturday, January 23, 2010

(Insert Title)


Yesterday, mommy finally allowed me to drive alone for a short distance -.-
Didn't made a very good impression, as I dropped her off, Was trying to cut lane to get back to the main road, and I'm very sure this car was very far from me.(I wore my specs, so yeah cannot be that I misjudged)
and when i was about to go to the second lane, the car speed and tailgated me. and honked me?!?!?!
mommeh saw the incident.aih.
Praise God, I arrived home safely. minus the whole parallel parking,learning learning.


Being not able to drive restrict your freedom,er duh?
so while driving back from Sri Aman back home and on the way dropped mommeh off,
all the radio stations were being a pain playing really emotional songs
and I wonder why.
Then I found out, Sultan of Johor had rest in peace.

I'm wide awake at 5.13am?????
It's a Sunday =D

AS Results gonna be out in 24hours time.scream.freak.I'm worried and scared 


currently listening to I will meet you there-Owl City.



No comments:

Post a Comment