Friday, January 29, 2010

Wide Awake

its 4.43am.
wide awake.
just came back from downtown.
roads were so empty to drive on. sweet!!!!
of course, I wasn't the driver.
became the navigator again,meant to be.
I always had this impression that Changkat was this high end lepak place,
I was wrong.
it's rather rowdy,not to my liking.
though the whole stretch its all bars and pubs.
Thinks Clarke Quay is so much better.
Never drank a single liquor minus a sip of some odd cocktails by a dare.
mommeh gonna be furious in few hours time since I am home late.
stomach is grumbling.
mamak,anyone?


random fact: its full moon today! it's 30 percent brighter and 14 percent wider than any other full moon. it's really shiny and pretty. first full moon of 2010 and apparently its called the wolf moon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment