Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weightless

I can't believed I survived the first week of college.

First day of college was awesome cause I was late for class by  five minutes. Daddy woke up late and I personally think Malaysians are not going through economic crisis because the amount of cars on the road that morning surpass the amount of cars thats on the same road to my college last year.

My first period of Maths. Oh yes, I made a good impression with my awesome grand entrance.
Atleast I'm fashionably late in his class.
Alar, not his first time seeing me late also. hee.
besides he was refreshing our memories about vectors back in AS levels.
Vectors in A2 is so confusing. r= a+tm ...
I think Taylors should invest in something called a smart board!
It's the coolest board to teach students. =)

It's so nice to see everyone again,everyone looks so stylo with their new hairstyle and clothes. =)
I miss those empty corridors and walkway where I could hop around and jump around.
now with the new intake, it's so packed!

Last Friday, I went for work early.3pm.
My boss was so happy to see me,hopefully.
I wanna share this rather interesting work experience I had that very day.
Like usual it's sitting down and tutor kids on maths.
It's rather ironic since I don't fancy maths that much.
I wonder how I got my job too.
but everyone can do primary school maths lar...

so this boy came in. He looks so innocent and angelic with his huge eyeballs.
Greet with a sweet smile.
but all these turns ugly
I think you know how the ending goes,
he's one rascal
by far the naughtiest kid I had ever thought,
I understand how he feels,he had short attention span,
practically you have to sit and watch him do every question,
you moved your attention to another kid, he will start disturbing other kids,
attention seeker betul.
sucks that i fell for his cute and innocent looks.
still forgivable.
and I think whatever your parents named you reflects you
his name was Omen.

My weekend was rather slacky and productive at the same time.
practically eat and sleep the whole day on Saturday.
On Sunday, went for University Open day, had lunch with the Syed EI, Syed EI friend, G Kumar.
Syed EI pimped up his car with a girl voice for his alarm.was amused?
G kumar drove safely today. very rare indeed! kinda miss his crazy driving skills but nothing beats a Korean driving skills.
Went Pavilion and shopped.
It seems like a routine for me to go Pavilion every weekend without fail. 


Now back to studying,hopefully
Abnormality Psycho test this Friday =O
Position Paper deadline this Friday
ECA drive this Friday. Thank God I'm not the PR officer anymore,it's a hectic job. LOL




I feel the calm and serenity in the midst of KL.



No comments:

Post a Comment