Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Never say Never

Ah, I survived. nuff said.
I may not be perfect but decided to turn a new leaf.
Is not too late,is it?

A special thanks to Sam W. and Faiz R. for being there when I'm vulnerable .
Thanks for all the prep talk and thanks for being so concern.
Glad you guys are my buddies =D

Felt rather relieved.

Anyhowever,
went for a movie with TSMA today for Black Ransom preview.
She won some movie preview tickets and she brought me along.
woah, I'm honoured.
She's just too chicken to ask someone,thus she asked me. LOL.jokes.


The movie kinda reminds me of law abiding citizen.
Can't wait to see her and MCdeCMM this coming weekend.sweet.


Just found out my dear friend, TW Lim just got into King's!
Envy much.
But alas my course is not available in King's for international students.
childhood dream shattered. 
Should I change course so I can get my butt into King's?LOL
That shows how much I actually love that place.




Her new hairstyle. so cute,right? and Mango Snow Mountain =D
It's addictive.nuff said.


Random fact : playing L4d2 and then watch Legion is not a way to destress instead it causes distress! and girls can eat more than guys. It's a proven fact. Don't argue with the future dietician ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment