Sunday, January 10, 2010

The road to a friend’s house is never too long




This would be my first entry and sadly it's about TSMA. [ in short Tali ]


TSMA: site up?
JY: hey how was dinner?
JY: hahaha
JY: its sort of up
JY: with no post
TSMA: hah hah
TSMA: dinner was good
JY: lol duno what to post
JY: hmmmm
Jy: =)
JY: oh well
TSMA:erm
TSMA:post abt how cool i am
TSMA:=)
TSMA:haha
JY:how cool you are
JY:gosh

so here I am trying to post something "cool" about her. 19 reasons why she's so cool. Why 19? cause we're all turning 19 this year. Yes, we're born in the year of Sheep =)

1. She's My lesbian partner.
2. She gives good pleasure. soooo good.
2. If you believed the first two statements, you're silly.
3. She's a hot nerd.
4. Seeing its believing, catch her swimming ;) wanna know where she swims.contact me and I'm happy to tell you.
5. She's going to be the Best lawyer in the future. I kid you not.
6. She's a JPA scholar,which makes her even more appealing that she is already hor.
7. She may look innocent but seriously her mind is not =D
8. Her philosophy "Make love with the books and you'll be stamp nerd"
9. Lame is the new cool.
10.She has a thing for Korean boys. Sadly, my campus is filled with it and not hers. LOL
11.She's tired of asian boys. They don't know how to pleasure girls. Oh well...
12.She went to HK last year alone. How cool is that?
13.Jeez, everything also start with she.
14.TSMA driving can be scary at times but survivable. Better than Mine=D
15.Home loving child.
16.Hates pink.funny how she doesn't hate me since I adore pink. or she secretly does? hrmmm...
17.Tali gonna fly to Kangaroo Land next year. Probably have more reasons for me to fly down under now. hee
18. She's a virgin.
19.I will try to make it PG-13 next time. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment