Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Of Training and Eating

yesterday...
woke up at 6.28am because I decided to be healthy this year NOT that I am not healthy but the day before yesterday,I was at Pavilion and was trying on this jeans which was  size six by the way and usually I can fit in it and still have space =D but that PARTICULAR jeans, I can't button *gasp* The salesgirl look at me puzzled when I asked for  a size bigger and when she came back she told me it was the last pair.
Got kinda drama queen and overreacted and thus RR was my trainer for the day.
My sista was kinda pissed at me cause she was late to school(8.05am)
FIRST OF ALL, I don't think its my fault,
I was schooled in the same school as her and I usually leave the house at 6.45-7am and reach school at 7.15-7.20am.
What happened was while we were nearing the junction where it bridge between KL,Puchong,Old Klang Road and PJ,
the ROAD WAS BLOCKED by our dear JPJ workers,
why?
because they wanna tar that part of the road during peak hours(and the road doesn't even have potholes,this is taxpayer money,hello?). How hardworking are our countrymen,eh?
and thus the cars from these places are directed to Taman Medan area and caused a massive jam,
my car was static for 30mins,
there was a traffic police which I think; he thinks the road its a runway for him to model,
hello? Get in shape then we will consider. Sorry, I'm being blunt.
Reached Jaya Park (sounds so weird in English) at 8.10am and woah I saw people doing tai-chi and CHS students training *amazed*
After an hour or so of sweating,
RR dropped me off at my grandparent's place and showered and get ready for breakfast,
He came and picked me up and off we went for our MAKAN SESSION
(honestly, I think I gain more calories than burning calories, you'll find out why)


I had been craving for Nasi Lemak and Ikan Bakar since I came back from Australia,
I had craving for Tong Yuen too if anyone kindly make for me =D
So I heard alot about these Nasi Lemak Tanglin and Pak Din Ikan Bakar,
thus we venture out to downtown KL,
me being an awesome GPS and him being a careful driver,
fyi, we did not get lost most of the time I got my directions right,
honestly two of us didn't know our ways and Google Map wasn't that useful either,
Finally we reached the place and boy was it packed!!!!and it was 10.30am,
mostly from the government workers around,
it's next to Methodist Girls School,
now you know why sometimes the hotline doesn't work.LOL

Anywho,
I don't find the nasi lemak any awesome like how most of Malaysian food bloggers had reviewed. Honestly I think the nasi lemak which cause RM1 taste so much better. But the sambal sotong is good. Beef Liver sambal taste weird to me maybe because I wasn't used to the taste of it. Sambal is not even spicy hot,kinda sweet,not my liking.


Sambal sotong,Beer Liver sambal,one whole egg, 2 slices of cucumber,few nuts and anchovies-TOTAL:RM5.50


fried egg,fried chicken , 3slices of cucumber,few nuts and anchovies and sambal
TOTAL: 4.30

I just realised I did not take a photo of those lovely ikan bakar (we had two) in total rm10. very worth it. Ikan Kembong + Ikan Keli .
It's by far the best Ikan Bakar I had taste in KL,the sauce that comes with it its really thick and aroumatic.
MUST TRY! forget the nasi lemak.

After our breakfast, we decided to go for dessert =)
Headed towards Bangsar,
finding a parking during lunch hour was hell,
luckily we found one.
Had our dessert at Delicious, BV II.


Chocolicious Sundae


Brownies+Vanilla Ice cream

By then, we were bloated,
When for stationery shopping afterwards since college was starting today,
he got a called that his final results were out,
he was freaking out that he wouldn't be able to get more than cGPA3.0,
cause apparently the smartest kid in class scored cGPA3.0,
had to like drill his oh so stubborn brain that everything will be fine,
be opimistic yah di yah dah in short prep talk,
finally when we reached his car,
he got a message from his friend saying he scored more than 3.0,
it's as if the world was never an evil place when he saw the message and those BIG grin splashed across
his face,
so instead of dropping me home,we went to his college.
very modern indeed.
And the official results was going to be out at 4pm,
we were there at 2.30pm,
OMG! practically was stoning and sociallising,
he hangs out with too many girls,
I think I need to brush up my BM,
was rather hard to communicate,
FINALLY got his results,
it was 3.50pm, at first he doesn't wanna go to the bank to get a bank draft cause it was 10mins before the bank closed but in the end after much pestering from me, he finally went and get it.
God is awesome, it was opened =D
Seeing as how busy Section 14 is (where Digital Mall is),
he double parked and I was in the car,
10minutes later,
the car wanted to get out of the parking lot and I was blocking her way,
called that dude and guess what? he left his phone in the car, OMGee.
For those who know me well, I'm not allowed to drive for certain reasons,
and the lady was getting very impatient,
there was a Volvo A4 behind my friend's car,
thus decided to take over the driver's seat and hopefully I don't hit the Volvo,
reversed the car, the Volvo Lady driver was very cooperative as well, she reversed too.phew! pretty sure she doesn't want her A4 to be hit by a P driver.
Finally the Vios lady car came out, That woman ah needs so much space I tell you,
reverse 3 parking lots behind of her parking lot, doubt she's an awesome driver,
I made a perfect inward parking. yeah me!


Went back to his college to pay the fees
drove me home,
since it was raining heavily,
he came in and wrapped one of my college files =D
For a guy, he's very precise, I think its a thing an architecture student has,
for me a wrapper is a wrapper and i just want my files to be wrap in colours,
for him a wrapper is an art,a material and blah blah blah =)


Afterwards,
went dinner with him since he doesn't have dinner at home,
I was driving =D
Finally he trusted me with his car,
was trying to find a parking at this place we were eating,
it's like a Food Emporium not a Food court,
but just a place with lotsa restaurants.
Couldn't find a parking where I could just park inwards,
no choice but to do parallel parking which obviously I had never done before,
guess what?
I made a perfect side parking. =D
with his guidance of course. sigh.
I had dessert again since I will be having dinner at home.
He had NZ lamp chop.
He was too hungry thus no photo to show how yummy it was.
I had cendol, was craving for it somehow.
I feel so malaysian.yeah me!




signing off.


p/s: so tired from first day of college. Juniors look so budak baik.





No comments:

Post a Comment